The Most Rev. Dr. Joseph Mar Thoma Metropolitan, Head of the Malankara Mar Thoma Syrian Church.
Capt.Dr. Roys P.David
GOVERNING COUNCIL MEMBERS
Rev. Roy Thomas
Rev. Oommen Varkey
Sri. K. K. Johnson
Smt. Suma George
Sri. Jacob Thomas (Sunny Mulamoottil) - Treasurer
Sri. Thomas Alex
Dr. Joseph George
Dr. Alex Mathew
Sri. Abraham Thomas
Dr. Thomas John -Staff Representative
The Governing Council of the institution is the management body. This is constituted by the Mar Thoma Church. The Manager is the President and the Principal is the Secretary of the Council consisting of 12 members. An elected representative from the faculty, and the Principal of a sister institution of the Mar Thoma Church are also included in the 12-member body. The Council has a term of three consecutive years and there is a Treasurer for the Council. The Council has different subcommittees such as Finance Committee, Construction/ Maintenance Committee, Staff Discipline & Grievances Redressal Committee etc. The functions of the Governing Council are :to advise the Manager on all matters of administration to formulate broader policies for the successful functioning of the institution to monitor the functioning of the college to ensure that the college administration is done in conformity with the broad policies of the institution to pass accounts and balance sheets and prepare budgets to raise and spend funds for the development of the College to advise the Manager on disciplinary action on the staff.
THE STAFF COUNCIL MEMBERS
1. Capt.Dr. Roys P.David, M.A., B.Ed., B.D., M.Phil, Ph.D.
2. Dr. Anne Susan Koshy, M.A., B.Ed., M.Phil, Ph.D.
3. Dr. Saramma Varghese, M.A., B.Ed., Ph.D.
4. Smt. Sheena Eapen M.A., M.Phil, Ph.D.
5. Sri. Jacob P. Koshy, M.Sc., M.Phil
6. Smt. Jesso Annie Mathew MSc., M.Phil
7. Dr.Viju Susan Mathew, MSc., M.Phill, Ph.D.
8. Dr. Annie J. Mathew, M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D.
9. Dr. Joseph John K., M.Sc., Ph.D.
10. Smt. Jollyamma George, M.A., M.Phil.
11. Sri. Thomas Daniel, M.A., M.Phil.
12. Dr. Varghese Antony M.Com., M.Phil, Ph.D.
13. Dr. Mathew P. John , M.Com., M.P.Ed., M.Phil., Ph.D.
14. Smt. Molly George, B.A., M.Li.Sc.
15. Dr.Antony George M.Com., Ph.D
16. Dr.Elizabeth Thomas M.Sc., M.Phil, Ph.D
17. Sri. K.C.Zachariah M.Sc., M.Phil
18. Sri. Libus Jacob Abraham M.A., B.Ed.
19. Smt. Annie George M.A., B.Ed.
20. Sri. Thomas P.M., M.Sc. (Special invitee)
The Staff Council of the institution, the sole statutory body of the institution, consists of the Principal, all Heads of Departments and five elected members from among the faculty. The functions of the Staff Council are to advise the Principal in the internal matters of the college such as :
a) admission of students
b) discipline in the college
c) promoting curricular and co-curricular activities in the college
d) conducting internal examinations
e) internal assessment of students
f ) publication of Academic Handbook & Prospectus
Various subcommittees consisting of the Staff Council members function to materialize the above goals.