04 Feb 2019
The Multidisciplinary Research Centre of the college is registered under the Travancore-Cochin Literary, Scientific and Charitable Societies Registration Act, 1955. The activities of the centre include:
1. promoting multidisciplinary focus in academic and research activities of the institution
2. providing assistance to implement schemes or programmes for the co-ordination of research activities
3. conducting research, surveys and studies on academic and nonacademic subjects
4. creating a learning network forum and fellowship among the academic community
5. conducting courses, seminars, workshops, and training programmes for the members
6. organising programmes on environmental energy and natural resources conservation
Convenor: Dr. Jasy Thomas
Committee Members: Dr. Asha Susan Jacob
Dr. Roy George K.
Dr. Prathibha Vasudevan
Dr. George Varghese (External expert)
The Multidisciplinary Research Centre stands apart from the various Research Centres of the College which have their own Advisory Boards and Course structures.